Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Top Ten

Recently, I've been directing people to my blog so they can learn a little more about who I am. At some point, I realized that 57 (now 58) posts might be a little overwhelming for a newcomer, and most new readers may only read what's on the first page, not wanting to dig throug the archives. While I think everything I have written has been important in some way (imagine that), there are a few posts that I'd include on my list of favorites. I started with a top five list, but it quickly expanded to a top ten list. So . . . if you've never visited my blog before, or if you've only read recent posts, check out some of my ten favorites! Enjoy!!!

Oh, Baby!
Life Together
Life Plan
Parent Connection
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
Educational Equality
A Law By Any Other Name
This is Why We Teach
What's That Noise?
Home Improvement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment