Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm Alive . . .

. . . really, I am. If you've noticed that I haven't posted in . . . um
. . . two weeks . . . it's because I've been frantically working on my
internship. I have the ISLLC test on Saturday (it's the certification
test for administrators - six hours of writing) and comps on the 19th.
I HAVE to get my internship projects finished before the 15th so Dr.
Bertrand can look at them before my comps. Then I have two summer
classes (Foundations of Administration and Administration of Special Ed)
and I'm FINISHED!!! I can't wait! As you can see, I've been way too
busy to blog, but I hope to have time to catch up soon. I'll definitely
try to share some pictures and thoughts from vacation (June 21 - 30) and
maybe I can share some exciting news from the job hunt??? We'll see!
Still working in that department, too! But for now, it's 12:30 AM . . .
time for bed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment