Thursday, July 12, 2007

Major Announcements

I have eight minutes before I'm off to my last day of Master's classes! And I have plenty of news to share.

On July 3, we found out that Ella is going to be a sister in March . . . or since she was so early, it could even be the end of January/beginning of February.

Last Friday, I met with the superintendent at Bunker to discuss the possibility of an administrative position in their district. She offered me the position of special ed director/A+ coordinator/assistant principal. I accepted and received my contract on Tuesday.

As part of the job change, we're going to have to relocate. We put a sign in the front yard on Monday, and as of Wednesday afternoon, we've had three offers on the house. Unfortunately, I can't get the bank and their broker to value it at what the offers have been, so that's my biggest headache right now. However, the last people who made an offer have cash, so we may not need to worry about it!

Tomorrow on my way to Columbia, I'm meeting with a guy in St. Louis to discuss some land that he has in Annapolis. We've looked at the land, and we just have to pick out the piece that we want. We're meeting him at the land on Monday to make our final decision and hopefully make a deposit and sign a contract.

On Tuesday, we went to Gifford's to pick out a house. We have it ready to order as soon as we close on this house!!!

Gotta go!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Mel said...
    WOW!! You've certainly not let any grass grow under your feet this week. Wish our relocation to Fred-town had been that easy. Can you even get internet in Bunker? You better, since we'll have to have updates with a new baby on the way.

Post a Comment